When it comes to parenting, we either “get” our kids or we don’t.
But, it’s also not that easy or straightforward!!
There are so many factors and stressors at play every day, including how we’re healing our own childhood experiences.
What I do know for sure is if we want to “get” our children:
to truly understand who they are and how to provide an optimal environment for their thriving
… temperament is key.
Temperament is a window into the soul of your family.
“our own personal style”
“the constellation of inborn traits”
Temperament describes the way we approach and interact with the world.
- Introduction and taking the Temperament assessment here. (0:00 – 2:34)
- Temperament Defined and The 9 Temperament Traits (2:35 – 8:00)
- Goodness of Fit: The Power and Responsibility of Caregiving for our Kids and for our Inner Child (8:28 – 14:37)
- Real Life Temperament Dynamics and Goodness of Fit Examples (14:38 – 17:57)
- The Unique Way I Work to Support Temperament in Families when Traits are Shared and When They’re Opposite (17:58 – 23:31)
- Temperament Blueprint Sessions: Would you like an in-depth deep dive into temperament dynamics between you and your child? Take the temperament assessment, then meet with Megan for 30 minutes ($125) or 1 hour ($249) , and receive a 1-page Temperament Blueprint with the top tips and focus areas for you and your children, as well as the big picture life lessons, and opportunities for healing and growth through goodness of fit. (23:32 – 28:51)
May we create a world where we each have the optimal support we need to thrive – both for our children and for ourselves!
p.s. There are only 5 Temperament Blueprint Packages available!