Calling all parents of tweens and teens!
Or if you want to get a jump start on preparing for this developmental stage.
This is such a dynamic age in human life – that sadly often gets a bad rap.
For many parents today, we want to show up differently for our tweens/teeens compared to how our parents raised us.
Enjoy this short training sharing the top challenges – and tips & tools for parents of young people ages 11 – 14.
Do you relate to the following?
- You’re falling into patterns of micro-managing or nagging. (17:10)
- You’re sick and tired of telling your kids the same thing over and over. (19:41)
- You’re engaging in power struggles because your tween/teen is NOT complying – and – they’re being defiant and disrespectful. (19:50)
- You feel like they should know ___ by now. (20:40 )
- You wonder if you’re enabling entitled behavior. (21:42)
- You don’t know how to motivate your young person. (23:10)
If you relate to the above,
then this is a time to:
1) Take extra good care of yourself, get community support, and do your inner work as a parent.(24:30) Reach out here to get support this week on parenting your tween/teen.
2) Learn how to listen, get curious, problem solve, and invite cooperation – without telling your young person what to do. (27:50)
3) Lean back into TRUST of your person: the greatest gift you can ever give them! (32:15)
If you’d like to take the next step to learn the brain science of the adolescent brain and focus on mastering Adolescent Communication:
Let’s talk!Click here to learn more about Happy Home 1:1 and Group Coaching Programs.
Purchase Adolescent Communication – Part 1 Teen Brain Basics here for just $47.
Add on a 30-minute Adolescent Communication Coaching Session to the workshop here for $222 total.
Sending support to you and your tween/teens.
p.s. Let’s talk more about getting you individualized and customized support for your tween/teen! Click here to schedule a complimentary Happy Home consultation.