by Rachel Hadiashar
I'll be honest.
I have a lot of fear about living my life purpose in 2014.
Unusual, probably not.
I imagine many of us do.
Sadly, we all don't just automatically live to our full potential
and easily find our life purpose.
It's a lot of work.
Plus, no one ever taught us how.
Yet for me there is a deeper layer to my fear.
For in between me -----and------> my life purpose is the child abuse I lived.
It's some heavy stuff.
But it's also an odd gift.
My paradox of existence.
For pain is part of my life purpose.
It goes something like this:
Dive Deep into the Pain of Human Existence
Find the Love on the Other Side of the Pain
Open up that Love
Bring Home our Gifts and Life Purpose
Rather poetic, isn't it?
Also kind of high on the difficulty level.
And I don't fully understand it yet.
Learning how we can find our Love and Purpose through the Pain.
But I'm not going to let that stop me.
In 2014, I live my purpose.
I share my blog and the story of me with poetry & photography.
In the hopes that we can all
Embody our life purpose waiting for us
on the other side of our pain.
I hope I inspire you to share your life story.
And more fully embody your life purpose.
And reclaim that Love from the pain of our existence.
Thank you for joining me. Truly.
This year, I'll also be blogging on other topics I LOVE, including:
* Parenting Inspiration, Empowerment, & Positive Change based on attachment theory (not the same thing as attachment parenting), Positive Discipline, and more!
* Inner and Outer Beauty, Vitality, and Health
* Couples' Conflict Transformation and Communication
* Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention
* Interviews with "Amazing People" who are shaking up the world in their own unique way.
* Opportunities for Social Justice Activism and Spiritual Philanthropy
* Poetry, Photography, and Visual Art~ some of mine, some by friends near & far
* A beautiful community of people, of which you are most welcome to!
I look forward to sharing laughs and love this year
As We Live Our Purpose 2014
Happy New Year!
~ Mama Megan
Hi friends, I write from the heart to tell my life story, and the story of those in my neighborhood called life. Research shows that our children's emotional & mental health is contingent upon us parents being able to tell our life story, or "coherent narrative." This is my coherent narrative, my life story in the making, with some of what I love in life too. My goal is to share my life in a way that is real, uplifting & positive- sometimes serious, sometimes fun. In my practice, I inspire parents to empowerment through reclaiming our life stories and learning respectful discipline. My work is my offering to our children- our future. Wishing you all a happy family!