Welcome to Just Listen to Me
beginning August 6th
- no yelling, threatening, bribing or punishing required
- Does your child ignore you-- until you raise your voice, threaten to take something away, or apply a consequence?
- Are you having to repeat yourself 4-5 times before your child responds?
- Does it seem like your child has selective hearing or that they are "testing" you?
- is it like pulling teeth to get out the door or get your child ready for bed?
Lack of cooperation can turn parenting into a daily battle.
Do you know in your heart there must be an easier way to communicate and get your child to listen?
Parents in my community have gone from daily challenges, frustration, stress, arguments and power struggles to overnight transformation in which their children are effortlessly cooperating, moving through transitions smoothly, and interacting respectfully.
You too can learn how to transform not listening into cooperation naturally - with no yelling, threatening, punishing, or bribing required - while empowering your children with respect, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
Positive change is right at your fingertips.
What is Just Listen to Me?
- replace parental reactivity and frustration with parental empowerment, confidence, and ease.... and never have to depend on yelling, threatening, bribing or punishing to get your child's cooperation again
- develop respect, responsibility, and problem-solving in your family ..... so your children become team players in your home who are on board with what you say and what ask of them - without the resistance
- use parenting tools that are aligned with your long-term parenting goals... and say goodbye to parenting guilt once and for all when you can trust that your parenting choices are raising children who thrive from the inside out
- 5 Weekly Video Modules you can view from home at your own pace
- Community discussions and a real-time support
- Megan's daily support and guidance
Just Listen to Me also consists of:
- Two group live coaching Q &A calls (also recorded) on Thursday, August 16th and 30th
- Two 30 minute coaching calls with Megan
- One community, in-person get together on Thursday, August 23rd from 8 - 9:30 pm PST in the Portland, OR area
What topics will we cover in Just Listen to Me?
What is the investment for Just Listen to Me?
Just Listen to Me begins August 6th.
Just Listen to Me - Pilot Program
Join the 5 week "Just Listen to Me!" Online Pilot Program dedicated to getting cooperation naturally- without yelling, threatening, bribing, or punishing. Build intrinsic motivation, positive parent child relationships, and team work in your family.